| Baby size comparison: 6 month old Keifer (on left) and 12 month old Simms (on right) They're nearly the same size! |
At his 1-year doctor appointment, we learned that the little guy has slipped down into the 5th percentile in weight. 5th percentile? What?! It wouldn't be so concerning except that he started off in the 75th percentile for weight. At 4 months, he dropped to the 25th percentile. At 6 months, he dropped down to the 10th percentile. And at one year, the little spud is just in the 5th percentile. His pediatrician says that overall he looks healthy and is hitting all the appropriate milestones on time or ahead of time. I guess Greg and I just have to start getting some more calories in him.
How about some butter with that, Simms...?
| "Hey wait - that's not the right end of the banana..." |
| "Yep, this side is much tastier." |
| He seems comfortable with the sippy cup; time to move up to regular cups now. (I anticipate lots of mopping in my near future...) |
No comments:
Post a Comment