In the spirit of Jason Good (author of "46 Reasons My 3 Year Old Might be Freaking Out"), here are 26 reasons that Jasper might be melting down:
26 Reasons Why Jasper Might Be Having a Meltdown:
1. We're not letting him eat the raw catfish fillets that our neighbor brought over.
2. There is no chocolate cake in the house.
3. Because he cannot press his face in the couch cushion AND simultaneously drink a bottle of milk
3. Because he wants to wear a dinosaur shirt
4. Because the dinosaur shirt I put on him was not the "right" kind of dinosaur
5. I won't let him drive the car.
6. I did not give him 8 popsicles.
7. There was a weird looking Giant on Dora (*note: everything on Dora is weird looking)
8. His bagel was broken. (i.e. I took a bit of his bagel before I gave it to him)
9. Someone closed the front door.
10. No one in the house is wearing soccer cleats.
11. Paw Patrol isn't loading fast enough.
12. Greg went to work.
13. He doesn't want to wear underwear.
14. He does want to wear underwear.
15. He cannot catch a rat.
16. I wiped his nose.
17. He doesn't have crutches.
18. I brought the wrong pillow. He wanted The Moose Pillow.
19. I'm in the hallway.
20. No one is holding him.
21. He wants to lie down, but he is already lying down.
22. He needs band-aids.
23. The cup is blue.
24. The bottle is too big.
25. The bottle is too small.
26. We are out of peanut butter.
In Jasper's defense, being a toddler really can be tough. Here are 5 Reasons Being a Toddler is the World's Toughest job.
Hang in there, Jasper....
No comments:
Post a Comment