Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Merry Christmas! (I know, I know...I'm a little behind)

Merry Christmas/Happy Spring!  I know, I know... Its May, and I'm just now getting around to posting photos from Christmas 2012.  5 months behind.  Better late than never....?


Simms making his first Gingerbread House

Who is hiding in the Christmas tree...? Simms!

Decorating our first Gingerbread house together

Simms and I made birdseet ornaments for our neighbors to hang on tree branches

Jasper helps Grandma Barbara put ornaments on the the tree
Holding onto Greg's finger

Watching a Mickey Mouse Christmas movie and eating popcorn



Dog pile on Greg

Reading our Christmas Letters and Poems from Santa Greg






It took 4-5 days to open all the Christmas presents. Not because there were too many gifts-
But because Simms  was just more interested in stacking the presents than he was in opening them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment