Simms is a sweet little boy filled with enthusiasm. Wakes up (excited!) Sees a bus (excited!) Tomatoes from grocery store (excited!) He has only one volume - VERY loud and excited!
In the mornings, as I'm getting ready for work, he usually sits at the kitchen table, eats his breakfast and plays a puzzle on the iPad or watches a Curious George episode. He's gotten very good at dinosaur puzzles. From the other end of the house, I'll hear him proudly exclaim, "YAY!! ME DID IT!! ME GOT IT!!" Or at the end of a Curious George episode, I'll hear him clapping and shouting, "Yaaaaay!"
When he sees a group of animals in a book, he'll point to each one and say, "daddy frog. mama frog. me. baby frog."
He is also very good at saying, "no, thank you" and "yes please." He is just beginning to say "you're welcome" and is starting to put requests in the form of a question, "May I...?"
He enjoys standing on chairs while eating (we're working on table manners). He knows his ABCs and counts to 13. He's very good at puzzles.
No comments:
Post a Comment