My great friend, Chelsea, her mother-in-law (Maxine), and Chelsea's mom (Kathy) threw us a wonderful baby shower last weekend. The theme of the shower was "Brains and Booty" (=books and diapers)! We are so lucky to be surrounded by such thoughtful and loving friends. Thanks, all, for celebrating this special time with us!
Kathy, me, Maxine, Chelsea
 |
| The food was delicious and table decorations were beautiful |
 |
| Beautiful vegetable sandwiches that Maxine made. Almost too pretty to eat! |
 |
| Nina brought this delicious cake. I ate much more than I needed to.... |
Sweet baby Ellie sitting on Nora's lap and Barbara
 |
| Maxine, Kathy, Sally |
 |
Our thoughtful friends gave us so many marvelous books (plus diapers and more!)
We look forward to many, many hours of good reading.
Greg and I are so grateful for all of the love. |
No comments:
Post a Comment