| Disa. I love her white blond hair. |
| Disa very generously allows Simms to "help" her draw |
| Axel and Disa really enjoyed roughhousing with Greg. (Greg's one of the few in good enough shape to endure the high-energy-non-stop-rowdiness with multiple kids.) |
| Simms REALLY wanted to roughhouse like the other kids. So, Grandma Barbara gently "tossed" him on the couch cushions to make him feel like he was one of the big kids. He thought this was just great! |
| Greg needs a superhero cape... |
| "Please can I play with you, Axel? I'm a big kid. Really, I am..." |
| Greg had no problem wrangling, entertaining and watching 4 kids at a time. |
| Nina made double fudge brownies. Erik and Mari opened up 4 different flavors of ice cream. The result: Very Hyper Children at 9:00pm Sleep? No, we don't need to sleep. |
A brief moment of calm
| Disa pulling around special cargo. |
No comments:
Post a Comment